• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abusive policies of Adobe.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realmente es absurdo desde el punto de vista del usuario lo que ha ocurrido con una herramienta tan importante como Photoshop. Una herramienta que he usado sin interrupcion desde el año 1998. Pero una herramienta que Adobe convirtio en una herramienta variable, inconsistente y limitante desde que impusieron al usuario con un alquiler en lugar de una compra del programa. Volviendo el proceso del trabajo de un fotografo una imposicion tecnica en lugar de una herramienta versatil. La razon es simple. Una herramienta esta sujeta a los habitos que se desarrollan de uso frecuente. Pero cuando la herramienta viene con una imposicion de actualizacion constante hace que el tiempo para hacer ajustes finos del trabajo con esa herramienta se rompa todo el tiempo con cambios con frecuencia innecesarios para el usuario. En terminos de lealtad de cliente es lo peor que ha podido hacer Adobe con clientes que hemos visto como un atropello a las rutinas de trabajo de nuestro oficio. Por eso en lugar de someterme a las arbitriariedades de Adobe he comenzado a hacer cosas que hacia en Photoshop apoyandome en otras herramientas como el programa de Canon o de Phase One para revelar y editar imagenes, programas para usos especificos de desarrolladores independientes para hacer HDR, Edicion en Blanco y Negro, Armado de imagenes panoramicas con varias fotos ensambladas y otros procesos frecuentes de mi trabajo. Lo que sumado a las varias ocaciones en que he contactado a Adobe sin recibir respuesta alguna. Espero poder precindir de Photosop y de Adobe en un futuro cercano porque en este momento siguen siendo necesarios para algunas de mis rutinas que en la medida ire solucionando con provedores mas eticos en el manejo de sus productos y servicios.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody is forcing you to use Photoshop... as you said, there are other programs from other companies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the best costumer support you can give? Is people like you that are
taking Adobe the way its going? For now Im still paying and that makes you
responsible for giving me a better answer than that. I will say it again:
Forcing a customer to do not needed updates of the tools he/she is paying
for, limits the use of the tool for some one who is OK with the tool as it
is. That forces you to change a workflow that may need to stay the same for
a longer period of time. Anyone using a camera the way it should be as a
professional would know that.
Funny enough once I posted my claim a few hours ago, my Photoshop started
not allowing simple commands I use the program to do. Are you hacking me be
any chance? Is Adobe bullying unsatisfied customers? That would be a first
worth going public to see if any one else is having similar problems or
coincidences. I want an answer as for why I can't just buy a program and
use as I prefer to? Why service hors posted on the site don't work when
trying to get assistance? Why the things I still do with Photoshop stop
working after a complaint on line? Why you can always buy from you, but
Adobe has so little customer service options when trynig to make the
product work? Not exactly sure why but I still hope for proper answers from
you....Or should I be asking this questions in other places were other
customers may have information I haven't got from Adobe?

*Andrés Gómez Salazar *
[personal info deleted by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(I, too, am not a Adobe employee)

The sad truth is: Nowadays, modern software is not bought - it is rented. Adobe isn't the only company that uses term licensing: Autodesk (known for 3ds Max) does it, too. Avid also uses a subscription model for their products. You have to go with the times.

You are free to use other Apps. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention any competitive products, but one that is getting recommended frequently as an alternative to "Photoshop" is "Affinity Photo".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> costumer support

I do not work for Adobe ... an Adobe employee will be identified as such

I use different programs for different things ... SOME of them are from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines