Exit

Access SmartObject using API

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All, 

Thanks for considering my query. 

I have a whole series of smart objects which I use to design my products. We use them to put print/pattern on them and create contextual images for ecom product display.

My query is, would it be possible to directly connect to smart object on adobe cloud using my website such that when some customer uploads any design or pattern, it can access the smart object and show the output on my website. Basically can I use my smartobject using API or some such functionality.

I want to enable functionality similar to what vistaprint does using smartobjects.

Thanks & Regards,

Moiz

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that would violate your terms of use you have with Adobe. Check section 6.2 about missuse.  You can not make Photoshop a service for your customers to use.  However, I believe Adobe has a new offering that you may be able use Photoshop API Adobe IO 

I do not develop web applications so I have no Idea what can be done with Adobe IO

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you JJMack,

I am working on Adobe IO as per your suggestion, and seems like there is a solution available to address the smartobjects through API 🙂

Regards,

Moiz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

About voilations of terms for Adobe, I am trying to  out to their team, to see what sort of licensing costs apply and how I can make my project work. 

Regards,

Moiz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines