Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

access the Photoshop API from a Nodejs application

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Have wasted over 6 hours on the live chat on the Adobe website getting bouncing from agent to agent, I lost count at 18 agents. I have been extremely patient even though I have required urgent support. One of the agents suggested he can set me up a call in the next 1-2 hours from a support agent. After waiting this 1-2 hours I see an email seeing my call has been booked in for 18 hours from now...

I have given up on waiting. I was intending on purchasing an enterprise level plan but since I am not even guaranteed the most basic support, what am I to expect if I need urgent support in my live environment?

I am requiring assistance in setting up my account so that I can access the Photoshop API from a Nodejs application. I have the client and secret ID for the API but my account does not have relevant permissions to request  JWT Auth. That is all I am after lol.

Kane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your bad experience with the support. 

I've edit the title of your post and move it to the appropriate PhotoShop forum. I'll hope there's somebody who can help.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer support don't understand and can't help with programming issues. Which Photoshop API is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop as a Service is still in beta. We can't answer questions about it, you need to go on the beta forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seldom contact Adobe support. The last time I did, I made the mistake of letting them enter my computer. When they were done, the problems were not fixed that I called about. In fact they made my computer so much worse that it was unusable and I had to put a backuup on. 

The best support you will get is in this forum. Most of the people who reply are volunteers who do not work directly for Adobe. I hope someone here is able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are stuck using Adobe support, it's safer to ask for a higher level technical support person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, it may be the service described here: https://photoshop.adobelanding.com/api-faq/ This says it's an "invitation only beta". It also says 

Can I use this in production or is this just for testing purposes?

Access to the beta platform does not include the right or license to make any public, productive or commercial use of the Prerelease Software.

So... if this is what you want to try, it's rather premature to talk of needing urgent support, or to talk of enterprise licensing. 

If you are trying for something else, please let us know what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, it may be the service described here: https://photoshop.adobelanding.com/api-faq/ 

Your link also includes contact information for support for this beta program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines