Highlighted

Access to Filter Callery

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having just down loaded vs 2020 - I am having trouble accessing the "Filter Gallery" (under filters) when I am constructing a collage using a "New File".  I can access the "Filter Galley" if I open an existing JPEG or PSD file - and then add layered content. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by War Unicorn | Adobe Community Professional

What happens exactly? Is a particular filter grayed/ghosted out with a new file? Be sure to look into the document's properties if that's the case. (e.g., Is it 8-bit or 16-bit color? Some filters don't work on all color depths like 16-bit. For more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/filter-basics.html)

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access to Filter Callery

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having just down loaded vs 2020 - I am having trouble accessing the "Filter Gallery" (under filters) when I am constructing a collage using a "New File".  I can access the "Filter Galley" if I open an existing JPEG or PSD file - and then add layered content. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by War Unicorn | Adobe Community Professional

What happens exactly? Is a particular filter grayed/ghosted out with a new file? Be sure to look into the document's properties if that's the case. (e.g., Is it 8-bit or 16-bit color? Some filters don't work on all color depths like 16-bit. For more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/filter-basics.html)

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I changed to 8 bit and RGB and I am good to GO !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!  😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines