• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally messed up Channels and can't get full color RGB image back.

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I've gathered from googling I accidentally hit CMD + 2 or something and selected only one channe.l Now when I try to select my RGB only it selects ALL channels and I get this weird black and white thing going on. Been googling for a solid 2 hours now any help is greatly appreciated I feel super dumb.

Attaching a video that hopefully explains it further.
https://youtu.be/6cJcm_COarI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot, showing the Channels and Layers panels. A video at reduced resolution isn't much use, and the constantly moving cursor is just confusing.

RGB is all channels, so it's supposed to select them all.

If you've completely lost all color information, it's possible that you converted to grayscale at some point. That is not reversible, unless you can go back in history. If you haven't saved, File > Revert takes you back to the latest saved version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A screenshot containing your layers and what your image actually looks like would be helpful, too...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines