Account set up with a typo in the email

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
How can I get a hold of the costumer support? Every link on their webesite takes you to the same 2 pages that only gives you tips and steps to fix generic issues and none of them actually give you an email adress or any way to contact them! I need help! While filling my info for a free trial I misstyped my email handle. The problem is my credit card is tied to it and the free trial was alreqady approved by the time I realised... I can't connect to the account to cancel since I don't own the email adressed I entered by mistake! Help I want to cancel the free trial tied to my credit card and I need to talk to the costumer support in order to do so!
Thanks for your help,

A panicking Clara

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the directions to contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines