ACR 8.5 Presets won't show up on iMAC

Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my MAC to Catalina and then CS6 and ACR were no longer compatible. I didnt want CC so had someone fix the computer so that the system was converted back to hi sierra and I could reinstate my CS6 and ACR 8.5. 

The problem I have now is that all of my presets wont work (when I open raw files in ACR the presets section is empty). I am putting them into the library (located on Macintosh SSD) - application support - adobe - camera raw - settings folder (thats the way the old system was set up). Ive also tried copying the library after users and followed the same path. Plus tried applications - adobe photoshop CS6 - camera raw - settings and I have tried applications - adobe photoshop CS6 - presets - settings 

Has anyone got any ideas? I would love to use the presets again. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ACR 8.5 Presets won't show up on iMAC

Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my MAC to Catalina and then CS6 and ACR were no longer compatible. I didnt want CC so had someone fix the computer so that the system was converted back to hi sierra and I could reinstate my CS6 and ACR 8.5. 

The problem I have now is that all of my presets wont work (when I open raw files in ACR the presets section is empty). I am putting them into the library (located on Macintosh SSD) - application support - adobe - camera raw - settings folder (thats the way the old system was set up). Ive also tried copying the library after users and followed the same path. Plus tried applications - adobe photoshop CS6 - camera raw - settings and I have tried applications - adobe photoshop CS6 - presets - settings 

Has anyone got any ideas? I would love to use the presets again. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 0
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"reinstate my CS6 and ACR 8.5"

How did you "reinstate" PS and ACR?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled it...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0