Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR and TOPAZ DE NOISE issues

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR interface 1.pngACR interface 2.png

Top screen shot. You can see in the panel my personal profiles option is visible. I saved the file as a DNG to take to DeNoise, when I opened this file (lowere screen shot) there are several profile options missing including my Profile option in the menu in the Panel.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it is possible to have DNG files the contain RAW Camera data and DNG File that contain RGB Images converted from  Camera RAW  Data.   I believe the second screen capture you show has that type of DNG file open in ACR  so ACR Raw DATA features are not available for there is no Camera data there is  RGB image in the File like Jpeg and Tiff files open in ACR.  RAW Options are not available.  I would Also think a Panorama ACR makes from stitching RAW image files  and saves into a DNG file would also have RGB image not RAW camera data,   How would you be able to stitch a mosaic raw image.  How could Topaz De Noise remove noise from a mosaic RAW image.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines