Highlighted

Action Button only working on first photo

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing Photoshop 2020 I lost my personally made Actions. I am attempting to remake one using Skin Retouching software. I have made the Action serveral times, each time when I go to 'Batch Edit' an entire folder and run the Action, it will only apply the Skin Retouching Action to the FIRST image in the folder, as many times as there are images, and then shuts down. Then I get the following image, while the other images in the folder are not touched at all. I have shut down, re-installed, everything I can think of.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Action Button only working on first photo

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing Photoshop 2020 I lost my personally made Actions. I am attempting to remake one using Skin Retouching software. I have made the Action serveral times, each time when I go to 'Batch Edit' an entire folder and run the Action, it will only apply the Skin Retouching Action to the FIRST image in the folder, as many times as there are images, and then shuts down. Then I get the following image, while the other images in the folder are not touched at all. I have shut down, re-installed, everything I can think of.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post your action and how you batched it,  Via menu File>automate>Batch.. or menu File>Scripts>image processor or any other batching method.  Give us something to go on. What you wrote is too vague.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
jazz-y LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as if you wrote down the "open file" command and set "save and close" in the batch processing settings. If so, then either remove the open file command from the action, or enable the option "overwrite commands" open "action"

2020-10-04_23-54-53.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0