Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action en ingles que no sirven al español

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

tengo unas actions en ingles que en mi photoshop en español presentan errores. se me aparece un cartel de "el comando seleccion no esta disponible" y lo mismo ocurre con el comando "crear", "sombra e iluminacion", "desaturar", "desenfoque gausiano", "invertir", "mover", "paso alto".

No se si se pueda solucionar o me conviene bajarme el photoshop en ingles; si ese es el caso quisiera saber si lo puedo hacer.

gracias!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

I expect »Selección capa "Background"« may be a problem, because your Background Layer may have a different name.

So you can either rename the Layers or record the corresponding step to replace the old one in the Action.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop and operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!! Im using CC2017 . thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the application language:

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

But I suspect the issue is related to Layer, Group and Channel names, so you may be able to fix the issue by re-recording certain steps in the Action.

Could you post a screenshot with the Layers and Channels Panels and the expanded Action on the Actions Panel visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks! here are most of the actions 😕

if its not possible to solve it I will change language..but if you know how to solve it it would be great!

many thanks !!!!

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-28 a la(s) 08.41.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect »Selección capa "Background"« may be a problem, because your Background Layer may have a different name.

So you can either rename the Layers or record the corresponding step to replace the old one in the Action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ill try it and let you know. many thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the same problem applies anytime a Layer or Channel is identified by its name to be selected, moved etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias! Tenía el mismo problema 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines