• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action manager training / references / tutorials ?

Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,

After asking a few questions around here, I came to realize that Action Manager coding was quite interesting to get things done efficiently...

But while I usually manage to get a good sense of what is happening inside an Action Manager code snippet, I would really like to have a better understanding.

Is there any kind of reference documents, tutorials or online training around the web where I could get more educated on the matter ?

Thanks !

J.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonathankemp,

There is a recent post on Photoshop and it is really helpful. It is well explained by jazz-y. I would suggest you to go through this once. Here is the link

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/action-manager-scripting/m-p/11160352?page=1#M334528

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah. I saw .. 🙂

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines