• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions & Batch Processing

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive created actions for Sharpening and Image Size, when I try and batch process a folder of images, it gives me an error message

The command “Unsharp Mask” is not currently available.

or

The command “Image Size” is not currently available.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Actions with the expanded Action, Options Bar, …) visible at the moment of the failure? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it sounds like "Override Action "Open Commands" is checked in the Batch window and there is no opening step in your batch.

If you uncheck the override, it should work, or include an opening step if you wish to create a droplet later on.

Also, you're most likely to get an accurate answer by posting a screenshot as as c_pfaffenbichler suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I have switched off the settings surgested, now it doesnt show the warning box, just the spiining wheel for a while and then stops

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 11.38.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 11.45.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Actions with the expanded Action, Options Bar, …) visible at the moment of the failure? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not what I asked for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try to upload a screenshot that looks like this:

These will help the people here understand more about how your photoshop set up.

By contrast, what you provided above (the 72dpi screenshot) doesn't clearly show the full action / panel / Toolbar / Options Bar

toolbar: the one on the left

options bar: the one on top

Actions: notice all steps are opened and it shows the checkboxes  / dialogmode (this is needed to analyse your script)

layers: well...

It wouldn't hurt to also show the history panel on top of all this in one screenshot.

The effort you'll put in, is the return you'll get. 🙂

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 13.19.33.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines