• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions Disappeared and Cannot Reinstall | PS 2021

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop 2021 v.22.4.1 everyday. Today, I opened it and only the default actions are there. I checked my Adobe settings folder and everything is still there, untouched. My custom brushes, workspaces, swatches, and styles are all still showing the way I left them. Only my actions disappeared. Is this a bug?  I usually keep a backup of the actions.psp when I am using different version of Photoshop, but it's like Photoshop isn't even reading it.

I did noticed that my PS 2020 is working fine with an older version of my preference settings. When I copied my 2021 preference settings to the 2020 version, it opened and said there's an error in my styles. My "styles" were showing though. Is there another file it was referencing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me yesterday. My laptop actions on PS were present but on my main editing computer they vanished. I ultimately ended up un-installing CC altogether then re-installing. Updated the Photoshop apps. Opened the newest version PS and all of my actions were there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the weird part. I have the actionspalette.psp file. It was still in the folder with all of my other settings.  It's like Photoshop isn't reading it or it is possible corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then I hope that you have previously saved .atn versions of the actions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines