Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a stickers to an object

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am wondering how we can make a design like these photos. I've seen in Behance the production process. It began by taking pictures of the grapes and then adding the stickers.

Is there a helpful tutorial? What is the perfect method for achieving this result in Photoshop?

Thank you for your time.
Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is a mix of several techniques, since there is no miracle solution. Mastering them if you are a beginner will take time.

Also it depends if you are looking to a real 3 D positionning, or not. You could design the label with Phsp and place it on to an object with Dimension.

The most professional way would be to design separately the label (i.e. in a smart object) and then to insert on the photo with a few tricks on layers (apply image etc)

Upload your label and the object pic and i am sure that folks will show you here what they can do

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you didiermazier for your reply. I wish if these techniques have any tutorial to simplify the process that you explained. As a beginner, it is not easy to understand by writting.

Reagrds,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you saw the production process in Behance?  Could you give us a link please?

I'd say someone has put a fair bit of work into these.  Even if some of it was done 'in camera' rather than composited and illustrated with Photoshop, it would still have taken some time to get the grapes to adhere to the bottle shapes.  I'd be interested in seeing the background to this so, so I'd appreciate that link.  I'll happily help you after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Trenvor. Demmis,

Thank you for your response, there are no details about the project, but as he mentions he took the pictures and use only Photoshop to create the ads.

I have only Behance for one of them 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/43500813/Almarai-Natural-Grape

Regards, 

100 Natural Grape JuiceSenior Art Director: Saif Eldegwi Photographer: Rita TesandoriPOD: studiobox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Several techniques are used here, and if you do not have a good graphic designer in the team, exactly as in the examples you provided, it will not work for sure. You will not be able to do something like this using online services like create.vista even if you have no experience with graphic editors. It is important to remember the combination of colors and that minimalism is now in trend. Because many novice graphic designers strive to show all their skills in one project, it does not look very attractive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines