Highlighted

Add boarder/canvas size

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to photoshop and I am currently working to get my Cert. One of the lessons is to add a boarder to the photo and I know how to do that (Canvas Size) but everytime I try to do that, the photo resizes to the orginal photo size and shows some schuffs I had orginally cropped out... I included two images, 1st photo is what it should look it and 2nd phot is what mine looks like when I do it. Someone please help me out, thank you!

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add boarder/canvas size

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to photoshop and I am currently working to get my Cert. One of the lessons is to add a boarder to the photo and I know how to do that (Canvas Size) but everytime I try to do that, the photo resizes to the orginal photo size and shows some schuffs I had orginally cropped out... I included two images, 1st photo is what it should look it and 2nd phot is what mine looks like when I do it. Someone please help me out, thank you!

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you are cropping, there is an option in the options bar to delete the cropped pixels. Make sure it is checked before you accept the crop.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0