Highlighted

Add .ico Export

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a way to export a file with the .ico format. It is silly that I have to export a file from Photoshop as a .png image, upload it to a third party website, then download my .ico file. This would be a great feature!

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add .ico Export

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a way to export a file with the .ico format. It is silly that I have to export a file from Photoshop as a .png image, upload it to a third party website, then download my .ico file. This would be a great feature!

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

an ico file is not really an image and the main point is that it can have code in it which is why it dropped out of main use... I agree that opening them in Photoshop is helpful [most are vetors now so illustrator is also an option] and have a custom plug in to do that but I don't see Adobe doing it because they just don't show any interrest so far

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response! Where did you get the plugin?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines