Highlighted

Add image as an adjustment layer

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an image taken with different exposure to combine two in one but one is converted into grayscale fade resemblance of it.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add image as an adjustment layer

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an image taken with different exposure to combine two in one but one is converted into grayscale fade resemblance of it.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Use the Insert Photos option to upload your image to the forum as external links are not working

2020-11-15 13_14_45-Add image as an adjustment layer - Adobe Support Community - 11596519.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please include the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …). 

How exactly did you place the second image? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answers. It works well for me now when I put new cloud images in presets / skies. I'm currently too lazy to find a better solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please elaborate as I am not sure what you are asking.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0