Highlighted

Add Noise not displaying like preview? Help!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a sample image. I just want the file to show like the preview but it looks totally different. It's only 1 black layer that I am adding noise to. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Why is the preview different than the output? Thanks for any help!photoshopquestion.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

In order to get an accurate preview on your image, view the image at 100% view (actual pixels)

You can double click the Zoom Tool, press Ctrl/Cmd+1 or go to View>100%

actu.png

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Noise not displaying like preview? Help!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a sample image. I just want the file to show like the preview but it looks totally different. It's only 1 black layer that I am adding noise to. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Why is the preview different than the output? Thanks for any help!photoshopquestion.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

In order to get an accurate preview on your image, view the image at 100% view (actual pixels)

actu.png

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actu.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines