Highlighted

Add PNG to Image Processor

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of our images need to be exported to transparant PNG's for the websites of our customers. Please Adobe, is it possible to add PNG to the Image Processor in addition to the current JPG, PSD and TIFF options. It would make my day (maybe my year 🙂 ).  To be clear, I'm talking about the Image Processor accessible from Bridge > Tools > Photoshop > Image processor. 

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add PNG to Image Processor

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of our images need to be exported to transparant PNG's for the websites of our customers. Please Adobe, is it possible to add PNG to the Image Processor in addition to the current JPG, PSD and TIFF options. It would make my day (maybe my year 🙂 ).  To be clear, I'm talking about the Image Processor accessible from Bridge > Tools > Photoshop > Image processor. 

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can raise a feature request at the link below , where it will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, done that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like that's Windows only, I'm on Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its cross-platform.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the Image Processor Pro... from the Web. It is a free Photoshop Plug-in once installed you can use it from Bridge menu Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor Pro... and from Photoshop menu File>Automate>Image Processor Pro...   It support more File Types and can save more output files then the Photoshop Script Image Processor...

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but this does look like it's Windows. There doesn't seem to be a Mac version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this one. It work fine on Mac, you should just follow the instruction.

https://photoshopscaresme.com/new-version-russell-browns-image-processor-pro/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Image Processor Pro from the web its much better

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fixed in the new Adobe Bridge!

Thank you Adobe. The new Export To function in Bridge is exactly what I needed. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines