Highlighted

adding hair to my picture

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, 

first time i'm using adobe. is photoshop the best app for adding hair to my own photo picture? i.e. adding hair to cover one ear. and also for changing clothing shape and color? thanks in advance.mypic.jpg

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adding hair to my picture

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, 

first time i'm using adobe. is photoshop the best app for adding hair to my own photo picture? i.e. adding hair to cover one ear. and also for changing clothing shape and color? thanks in advance.mypic.jpg

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Photoshop can do all those things and more. But, none of them are "push a button for instant results". You would need to put some time in and learn how to use the application.

2020-07-12_20-54-57.jpg

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

possible to close/camouflage the ear better?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, almost anything is possible. In the quick example above, I used the clone stamp tool to copy hair from other parts of the image and you can repeat adding more. You could also paint in hair or clone from another image if you choose to.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you have a better resolution of that image?

maybe we can help you, there are many good artist in this comunity

E

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines