• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding layers to 400 images

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year I found one link on YouTube after days of searching and now I can find it. 

I have some layers (text and colours and a logo etc) that I want to be placed on images while they are opening new image files. 

I believe it was in the scripts or batch or something, but I DID NOT use actions. 

I chose the images/free off memory and then they appeared in the pop up and it went from there. 

Any help would be totally appreciated!!! It was so magic!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds similar to watermarking... If you search the forum, there are many solutions to bulk watermarking images.

It is hard to comment on an unknown workflow and or script. All I can do is say how I would do it... It would have either been a script that uses the open event, or more commonly, it would have been a script that was setup using File > Scripts > Scripts Events Manager...

Some points to consider:

* I presume that you have a "master" source file that contains the various layers?

* Is the placed content at an absolute fixed size and position, regardless of the image that it is neing placed on, or do you need the placed content to change size so that it always takes up a certain relative size and position on each image?

* Do you need access to the individual layers in the source image once it has been added to each image? Or is adding the content as a single merged layer enough?

* Are the destination files flattened/single layer or do they have multiple layers (or a mixture of both)? If layered, where in the layer stack should the new placed content be ordered, at the very top or somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines