• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Skies to Sky Replacement

Participant ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 255 skies I'd like to add to my sky replacement library.  Yes, I know I can add them one at a time.  As it stands, that might take a year for me to accomplish!

Puhleeze, Adobe!  Give us a way to add our own skies as a batch!

Gerry

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

That's not possible right now. Adobe is aware and they say they are working on a fix. You can add your thoughts to this thread for the developers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-sky-replacement-ability-to-select-load-more-than-one-sky-at-time-comment-ajouter-plusieurs-cieux/5fa2f5704833932251ff75ce

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not possible right now. Adobe is aware and they say they are working on a fix. You can add your thoughts to this thread for the developers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-sky-replacement-ability-to-select-l...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane!  There have been (at least) three upgrades since this was brought to Adobe's attention.  Luminar has a great sky enhancer and it allows me to select any of my 255 skies.  That alone should be enough to set fire to Adobes pants!!

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gerry5478 wrote:

Thanks Jane! 

You're welcome, Gerry. This is fixed now according to Adobe, so try it again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/replace-sky.html  >  "Select and manage sky presets"

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to add some skies of my own via the 'Import' feature in 'Sky replacement'. I have tried them as .psd, .jpeg, .jpg, I even added .sky to the end of my images but they are still greyed out and unable to import. Anyone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In reply to my own question reading another post has given me the answer. You add via the little box with the plus sign in it when in the dialog box that shows previews of the skies in your library. psd files seem to be OK. See screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

Ive tried to add my skies, but I keep geeting a program error message.

Ronald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

that's a question for the whole community, I can't help personally I'm afraid. You need to be more specific, does the error say anymore or have a code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.Sky format wont import.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This message was what I received when i tried to import ADOBE's Free skies. ( .sky format). I was quite easily able to import Serge Rameli's .jpg skies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!! I am eagerly awaiting this addition fix to the Sky Replacement tool!! I too collect gorgeous sky images and want to be able to add them as a batch and not just one at a time.... so very tedious!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone coukd help me navigate my adobe lightroom classic photoshop app? I was wondering if the sky replacement feature was an option for me as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines