Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding still images to a video recording

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm comparatively new to Photoshop and perhaps over extending my limited knowledge!!

I have videoed my sons wedding and would like to add some of the still photo's to it (it was restricted numbers due to Covid-19) so I can send it to those who were not able to attend.

My problem is, the video is fine, the slideshow is fine but the two do not work together.

Problems encountered, still images too large so reset to 1080x1920 on slideshow, pictures look ok until added to video, then the slideshow only shows a small % of actual picture.

Can anyone suggest a tutorial explaining how to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is the wrong tool mate

you want to use Prem pro

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/bd-p/premiere-pro?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

or if you live in the US then Rush may be more your speed for fast Youtube and Facebook edits... outside the US will hit major upload issues and Prem pro is the better tool of the two

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/bd-p/premiere-rush?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=al...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the help. I haven't got Prem pro but I do have rush which I
think is the poor man's version😁. It seems to do what I want it to do.
Your answer pointed me in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines