Highlighted

adjust image

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a tequila shot template from a company to fit the glass i buy from them, how I can cut my image to look like the template?Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.45.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.45.28 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adjust image

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a tequila shot template from a company to fit the glass i buy from them, how I can cut my image to look like the template?Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.45.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.45.28 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain further? You want to cut which image to look like which one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image should be at least as large as the template.

With the image on one layer and the template on another, alter the shape of the image using Edit > Transform > Warp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0