Highlighted

Adjusting sky replacement after it's been used; best format for saving back to LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photoshop newbie here but managed to use the amazing new sky replacement feature reasonably successfully, using my own sky photo.  I saved the image but now want to adjust the luminescence of the sky a bit.  Is there any way to go back into that sky adjustment panel to make adjustments once I've hit the save button?

Second unrelated question.  I want to get the adjusted photo back into LR CC.  What's the best format for me to save the photo in?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjusting sky replacement after it's been used; best format for saving back to LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photoshop newbie here but managed to use the amazing new sky replacement feature reasonably successfully, using my own sky photo.  I saved the image but now want to adjust the luminescence of the sky a bit.  Is there any way to go back into that sky adjustment panel to make adjustments once I've hit the save button?

Second unrelated question.  I want to get the adjusted photo back into LR CC.  What's the best format for me to save the photo in?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, you can't go back to the panel, unless you redo the process. You can attempt to adjust the layers it generates, but I think it's easier to just redo it.

I'm not sure about going back to LR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR does not support layer just flatten the Photoshop document. LR can not process Photoshop layer documents correctly.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0