• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment layer problem when creating patterns

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've been having problems when creating an adjustment layer to fill a pattern. When I try to scale down the pattern becomes distorted (extra motifs appear to be stacked on top of the original motif). Hope I am explaining this properly! I've attached an image to try and explain.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific adjustments do you use? Could either be an hardware acceleration issue or an intrinsic limitation of the adjustment itself that may require a different workflow.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium,

Thanks for your response. I agree, I think it is a workflow problem! I've been following instructions given in a tutorial but must be doing something wrong!

Alison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it look more like you are using a Patten fill. and the pattern was not created to be a seamless pattern so you see seams not distortion

.23A42C39-9824-4C59-9780-F8CAC25C3B32_1_105_c.jpg

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you JJ Mack for your help!You're right, there was something wrong with the initial pattern. I'm going to go through what you've posted and give it a go. 

Thanks again,

Alison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines