Adobe Apps Are Unable To Recognize Font Families

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Creative Cloud to the latest version a few days ago...but after update none of my Adobe Applications - Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD free version [both latest version] are unable to detect font families from my Font Book.

For example, I have this Font Family in my Font book called 'GT WALSHEIM PRO' Screenshot 2021-03-27 at 11.20.08 AM.png

But unfortunately my Adobe Applications only show 'GT WALSHEIM PRO BOLD' instead of showing the complete font family.

Screenshot 2021-03-27 at 11.20.50 AM.png

I'm facing this issue with all the fonts I've added to my font book. (Adobe Applications are able to detect all the defeault font families which were pre installed)

TOPICS
Bug, Mac

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also update the photoshop and creative clouds, and after i have always problem with programs to recognize the adobe font, sometimes it can recognize and many times no and ask me to change the font with another one beacuse you dont have the font!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines