• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Apps Not Remembering Previous Window Sizes?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or is it a new feature that I can't find.  I'm running Mac OS Big Sur and ever since all these updates have came across, my Adobe apps no longer remember my opening window/dialog box size.  So, every time I choose, File>Open, the dialog box appears tiny and I have to drag it outward every single time.  It's the same across every Adobe App.  Is there a fix for this so it remembers to be larger??

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just replying to say that I'm having the same issue – would be great to have this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried doing a little more research after I posted this. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like it might be a MacOS problem, rather than an Adobe problem. I found this posted on Apple's forums too.  https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252177798

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update (3 February 2021): Looks like this issue is now fixed in macOS 11.2, so it was clearly an Apple issue all along (not Adobe's doing). Woohoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it would seem the infamous problem has finally been fixed!  Yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines