Adobe Color Discrepancy

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya,

I use Bridge to review photos that have been edited at my direction. I recently got a new computer and now Bridge is not rendering properly and it is vital that this works! I did not have this problem on my old machine.

I'm running an iMac Pro, OS Catalina v10.15.6, Photoshop v21.2.3, and I've tried Bridge v9.1.0.338 and Bridge v10.1.1.166.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Color Discrepancy

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya,

I use Bridge to review photos that have been edited at my direction. I recently got a new computer and now Bridge is not rendering properly and it is vital that this works! I did not have this problem on my old machine.

I'm running an iMac Pro, OS Catalina v10.15.6, Photoshop v21.2.3, and I've tried Bridge v9.1.0.338 and Bridge v10.1.1.166.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Go to the Edit menu and assign a color profile, maybe your file doesn[t have one

E

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0