Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 207 Replies 207
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sanchaithw

We have verified the logs, As per those your machine it is not having a valid licence.

Your subscription is not active.

Could you please confirm the details of your subscription and adobe id against it was bought.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay have got license from my admin and now work fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ashutosh.

I´ve changed computer so I´ve lost the list of files that I have to remove that you sent me before. Could you please send me them again?

A question - I have tried to download and install updates from the Adobe page with all updates, but it says that "this version is not for you" or something similar. How come? Some works but Photoshop updates don´t for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"if you are in an enterprise environment and could you please check with your Admin if he has  disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe and hosting in on a local server"

Easier said than done. I am an enterprise cloud client. As far as I know one of very few at my workplace.

Having gone through all the steps above I still havn't got any nearer to update from photoshop 14. That is emberrasing, considering how long time it is since the update came that it has not been solved. I certainly do not want to spend the time in forums and yet again re-installing all the adobe programs!  I really hope you can come up with a quick solution.

-r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ RavenBO,

As you are in an enterprise environment and Admin has disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe then only after removing the list of files which I have sent to your private messages would help in updating Ps.

Please let us know if this works, if not then we can setup a connect session to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ashutosh Nigam

Now I am fully operational after you gave me instructions. I hope that this problem will be solved in future releases for enterprise members.

regards

-r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same problem. Can you advise? No updates available after unistalling/reinstalling CC app.

/pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to hae help directly from Adobe. There is that indian guy who went step by step through the process. Try get hold on him… He is the one who is answering the questions on this topic in the forum.

-r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info RavenBo/pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peteskinner

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact you for connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh.

Thanks for the time to reply.

Unfortunately there are no such files on my system, so I cannot remove them.

So, unfortuantely for me the problem is still present.

Thanks/p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peteskinner,

I will try to resolve it over connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Can you tell me which list of file I have to remove to get this updated?

I tried everything possible, including re-installing the CC manager/CC apps and running the Adobe CC cleaner tool to no avail.

Thanks,

Deep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deep,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact you for connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ashutosh! that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deep, Im on the same boat & cant update any of my apps, I tried everything mentioned in this discussion. Can you please private message me the files I need to delete to get the updates. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to just post these instructions in the forum? It seems like that would help a lot of people, myself included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MightiestBeard wrote:

Would it be possible to just post these instructions in the forum? It seems like that would help a lot of people, myself included.

Did you guys try what the Ashutosh (Adobe staff member) posted above, and see if that helps?

Ashutosh.Nigam wrote:

Please refer:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Make sure your updates are not disabled by admin, If so remove the files which suppress updates as mentioned in the link.

In future your Admin needs to make sure that either he rolls out the update package or they are not suppressed.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution helped on most of my machines, but I still have one that refuses to update. I have tried everything - reinstalling CC multiple times, signing in/out, deleting the file found here: <Startup Disk>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory/1.0/AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat and here: /Users/<user name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/AdobeUpdaterPrefs.dat. None of this works on this machine. I am not sure what else to try, and am in a bind because students are unable to open files on this machine that were created in newer versions of Premiere. Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I am now realizing that many of my machines are reverting to the same problem after I thought I had fixed it. For example, CC tells me I have "9 updates", then either actually gives me 2 or 3, or sometimes none at all. Then it just stops telling me I have updates. Reinstalling CC app is not working, nor is deleting those files. We are going to once again be in the situation of not being able to get updates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheldon,

I have raised your issue to our tech support, they would contact you to get it resolved.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Pro cc is stuck on 9.0. I have reinstalled from the website and creative cloud many times. Says all is up to date but I know that others in studio have 9.2 and I now can not open their projects. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somewhere in this thread someone posted a link to a website that has the updates in a downloadable format. For the machines I have that can't do the updates automatically, I just get them from there and run the update. Works fine every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, indeed – it's here above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

All of the direct update links say failed. Please help as I am still on Premiere Pro 9.0 with it telling me that it is up to date?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines