Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 207 Replies 207
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for your quick response, however, I do not see any private message from you? Would you mind sending it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked like a charm, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Is it possible for you to send me the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

As many people, I'm stucked with PS CC 14.0 and no updates avalaible.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lolo_ca,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it was really helpful.

Works great now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Is it possible for you to send me the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

As many people, I'm stucked with PS CC 14.0 and no updates avalaible.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@robir,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

I am in a similar situation as many users in this thread; CC is not finding any update. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both Creative Cloud and Photoshop CC, but still not getting the new versions.

It's my own account, but I'm often connected to my enterprise network. Please advise which file(s) I should be looking to remove.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yellowfrog,

Do make sure that in Help->Update->Preferences all boxes are checked for installed products...

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having issues with CC and Application Manager not finding any program updates, with reinstalls and restarts failing to help. I'd like to know what files to remove, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kirbutashi,

Do make sure that in Help->Update->Preferences all boxes are checked for installed products...

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the files and re-openning CC got it to find the updates. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

I replied to your private message, thank you. I managed to get the updates working by deleting a similar file, as I didn't have the specific one you referred to. In any case, it seems to be working normally now.

Regards,

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you do the same for me? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed also that I have not been getting any of the updates for any of CC range for a while. I used to have teh sign in log out issue every few minutes and had gone through a raft of fixes I am curious what this one is. If it doesnt work i will make my own thread. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@applesnpie,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@legopants,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you remember the title of the file you removed? Would be handy for us poor saddos ;D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as most folks here where it says that all apps are up to date where in fact they are not. Could I get that info which files I have to remove that are supressing updates so I can try that too? I went through various sort of stuff to handle this but without success.

Many thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ratko Asanovic,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. I am a Teacher and I have a license from school. I work on my personal OSX 10.7.5 laptop at home & in school. Regards, Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Ashutosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same horrendous problem. I have followed all the advices mentioned in this forum, and reinstalled all the CC applications again, after using the Creative Cloud Cleaner, but the problem remains. Neither Creative Cloud nor Application Manager seems to see updates made after august 2013.

Do you think that you could help me?

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm afraid I have the same problem as all the others above. My installation on my mac at home updated fine, but on my windows 7 PC at work (in an enterprise environment) I've had no luck. I'd be very grateful if you could also message me the list of files to delete that will fix this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines