Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 207 Replies 207
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me i had to totally remove Creative cloud and rename all adobe folders. AND THEN re-download cc app and then all the gigs of programs. It is running rock solid at mo and also i appear to have less 'font' based  crashes that I used to blame on extensis ;D

I also had since very early on in my subscription the "signing out every 9 seconds when you were on a dealine problem" and the "trial software embarrasment" in front of clients bug. But fingers crossed this seams to have worked where many hours of fixes and live tech support didn't. I turned off AVG while installing programs as a precution. I also synced my settings etc for each program a few of them worked and the others i had to redo my settings but I am happy to not have my fonts I am syning all turning off while trying to set up a print file etc with them... enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with Illustrator. In an enterprise environment.  Can you send me the instructions to fix?  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter Stockholm wrote:

I have the same horrendous problem. I have followed all the advices mentioned in this forum, and reinstalled all the CC applications again, after using the Creative Cloud Cleaner, but the problem remains. Neither Creative Cloud nor Application Manager seems to see updates made after august 2013.

Do you think that you could help me?

Peter

We've received many requests for these, readers asking us to post the individual CC product updates (as Adobe used to do for older releases)... 

So we put together two complete sets of downloads with all the current updates/patches for all Creative Cloud apps, and will be keeping it up-to-date going forward.  Here they are and hope they help some folks:

All the Adobe CC Updates - Direct Download Links for Windows

All the Adobe CC Updates - Direct Download Links for Mac OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peter  I found CC Cleaner wasn't enough. I uninstalled individual programs (add remove programs pc) and then renamed ALL the adobe folders to "OLD" (app data, programs, programs x86, i think even the common files etc. This was handy as not all my presets etc survived so i could go hunt them down in the old folders. I then used the cc cleaner that didnt find anything. Turned of anti virus, then reinstalled CC app, and then made a thousand coffees waiting for all the programs to download ;D  This worked for me where many other hacks hadn't...

@PDT
Cool, curious to see if it makes the problem go away. Also can we get notifications when updates do launch (as there were a few i didnt even know about till I read articles on new amazing features i didnt have ;D

p.s  Font syncing is now working perfectly after catastrofically timed turn offs and resyncs (every minute or so on important jobs) so mine was linked in with the sign out, trial thing too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

legopants wrote:

@PDT
Cool, curious to see if it makes the problem go away. Also can we get notifications when updates do launch (as there were a few i didnt even know about till I read articles on new amazing features i didnt have ;D

Well, there is no complete central source of that information from Adobe, but we do maintain a running current tally of what's been added to CC (new features) since its initial launch last summer.

Outside of that, you could keep an eye on the CC Desktop app to see when updates come out.  We will also now keep adding the CC update direct links to the Windows/Mac download pages posted previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh sorry I was meaning for those that know, suspect or curious to see if there are updates that their CC ap didnt pick up (eg. the problem some are having here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you suspect that, or want to verify that a CC update did apply, then you can check the version number of the tool in question (Help > About menu selection) and compare it against the latest release number in those resources we posted.

If they don't match, then that means you don't yet have the latest version but you can just download & install the relevant update from there as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kind and quick help!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please send me the list of files that block updates, I'm having a similar problem that I think this might fix..

Regards

Iain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@I.bailey & haackta,

Seems your admin has suppress the updates. Please check your mail and confirm if the resolution works for you.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Please send me the list of files that I need to remove that suppress the update. I am on a Mac OS 10.9.

My updates link in the Photoshop & Illustrator is greyed out and the Creative Cloud desktop app is not recognizing the new updates. Photoshop still says V14.0 after numerous de-installs and use of the cleaner tool I still get the same result every time I re-install. There is no message, the updates are simply not being recognized. This is happening to some but not everyone at our company, and we are not blocking anything on this side.

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar issue to many others posting here. Creative Cloud and Photoshop both say everything is up to date, but it is not. I am currently stuck on 14.1.2 and am running Windows 7  64 bit. Can you please advise what steps are needed to get the updates to happen?

So far, logging out and back in have not worked. I appreicate your help! Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

This issue is now happening with a user on both Windows and Mac. I have tried the steps in this thread, and I think this boils down to those files that need deleting or moving. If you would be so kind to let me know what those files are on both Windows and Mac I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

I'm also in the same bind.  Could you send me the links via a private message so that I may update my creative cloud applcations?

Thank you so much in advance.

-Brooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

The problem Im having is that every time that I restart or turn back on my Mac, it asks me to update the apps again (photoshop and illustrator), it has been for over a week so far.

Thank you

MacBook Pro 2011 with OSX 10.8.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh, Im on the same boat & cant update any of my apps, I tried everything mentioned in this discussion. Can you please private message me the files I need to delete to get the updates. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh, please reply to my message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your mail and let me know if you are still facing issues in updating.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh. I have the same problem. Could you please kindly send me the list of files to delete as well ? I have tried uninstalling reinstalling Creative Cloud and everything and still no joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Ashutosh. I now have the problem fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh, may I get that list fo files to delete, too?
Thanks so much in advance

Cris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

I did as you told me, downloaded the file, checked the folders, but still have to download them again, actually all 5 apps need to be updated (premiere, prelude, photoshop, after effects, illustrator)

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Is it possible for you to send me the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

As many people, I'm stucked with a Creative Cloud that doesn't recognise updates.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Please send me the list of files that I need to remove that suppress the update. I am on a Mac OS 10.9.

My updates link in the Photoshop & Illustrator is greyed out and the Creative Cloud desktop app is not recognizing the new updates. Photoshop still says V14.0 after numerous de-installs and use of the cleaner tool I still get the same result every time I re-install. There is no message, the updates are simply not being recognized. This is happening to some but not everyone at our company, and we are not blocking anything on this side.

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2014 May 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Yes, another one in the list of people with no updates...!

I am not in a Corporation, so it is only my Mac and me

I have to update my software on the 'old style', with the links, but only if I know by myself that I have an update, as CC doesn't tell me anything except that I'm updated already.

Could you please send me the list of files to delete?

Maybe it would have been easier for you to publish them here, so we don't keep on asking it to you! But for what I've read, you're saving a lot of people!

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines