Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2013 4
207 Replies 207
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please post the list of files to be deleted? I have this same problem of Updates being greyed out in the Help menu. The Creative Cloud app is ignoring updates. I am the CC admin of my company and cannot install recent updates on some of our Macs.

Kent

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2014 0
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I found it. It's working now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2014 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with my brand new iMac. Yosemite OS X and fresh install on LR5 and PS CC NOT in an enterprise environment.

I went to system preferences > security & preferences  > accessibility.  I then added the Creative Cloud application to the apps allowed to control my computer. I quit Creative Clout app then restarted it. The Install button then appeared (don't get a shock when LR disappears from your list of already installed programs) next to Lightroom. I then began the update.

I hope this helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2014 0
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh

I have the same issue – stuck at PS CC 14.0. Could you please pm me the details of the files to be removed which suppress the update?

Thanks in advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2014 0
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have a problem with suppressed Adobe CC updates (work in an enterprise environment), could anyone please send me the details of the files that needs to be removed?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Øyvind Hermans

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are an enterprise customer, Please check with your Admin if he has  disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe and hosting in on a local server

Please refer:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Make sure your updates are not disabled by admin, If so remove the files which suppress updates as mentioned in the link.

In future your Admin needs to make sure that either he rolls out the update package or they are not suppressed.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer Ashutosh. We have resolved the problem thanks to the effort of our IT team. Your input helped, thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2015 0
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added my account to my home computer so I could do some work there and noticed the splash screens were different. Otherwise I'd have never know there were updates.

How do I get CC app to recognize the updates?

I've installed the newer version of the CC app, quit/relaunched. Tried signed out of my account and back in... nothing sees the updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2015 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution didn't work for me - I tried installing the linked update to the CC app from here and from Adobe's site, but no matter if I reinstall it or the apps themselves, Adobe thinks 8.0 is the newest version of Premiere CC 2014, and the equivalent versions for the other apps. I finally tracked down a direct link to 8.2, but why bother even have an updater?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2015 0