Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 207 Replies 207
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shaun@gtproductions.co.za wrote:

All of the direct update links say failed. Please help as I am still on Premiere Pro 9.0 with it telling me that it is up to date?!

What is the exact message you are getting, the precise text? Knowing that would help - thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Failed

Updates could not be applied

Please contact your Administrator if you wish to apply updates on your machine. Updates have been suppressed by the Administrator.

If the problems persist, contact customer support for further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are using a restricted account on your computer. Are you in a work environment? Do you have administrator access to your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in an office environment and have full access to the computer, I’m just not windows friendly hahaha. What do I need to change or do here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have one of your network admins log on to your system as the local administrator, then have them do the update. I am a computer tech for a school department, and all of the teachers, and students, don't have the rights to install programs, but they can run whatever is installed. And they can't do updates. Try that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh.Nigam,

I have the same or at least very similar problem: I cannot choose updates from the help menu within Adobe Bridge CC 6.2.0, because the update entry is greyed out. It is possible in Photoshop CC 2015, Indesign CS5 and Adobe Bridge CS5, the update entry is not greayd out in these applications. Strange but I do not know why. I installe Mac OS X 10.11.4 Beta 5 yesterday, but I will go back.

But maybe that has nothing to do with the problem? I also checked your link and deleted the Adobe...pref.dat file, but it had no effect.

Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh.

Are you still available for connecting?

I still have problems with getting the latest version of PS via CC. The latest version of PS is not available as an update even after previous reinstallations etc.

It is halting my production.

If you are available please do contact me.

Many thanks/pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Thanks for the help Ashutosh.

Download/update now working.

Regards/pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please help me also to get the Photoshop 14.1.2 update (for Mac OS X)?

I'm having the same problems as all other people. I deleted Photoshop several times, reinstalled a fresh Photoshop via the Cloud, downloaded the Application Manager, downloaded the manual installers via ProDesignTools, but to no avail. The manual installers five an Update Failed message. And the Creative Cloud keeps saying that Photoshop 14.0 us up-to-date.

Thx for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ largowinz ,

As you are in an enterprise environment and Admin has disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe then only after removing the list of files which I have sent to your private messages would help in updating Ps.

Please let us know if this works, if not then we can setup a connect session to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, thank you very much. That worked instantly. Again very much thx for your quick help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be experiencing the same problem of not receiving CC updates, such as Photoshop 14.1.2.  I would appreciate it if you could tell me which file you deleted which enabled the updates to be seen.  I am not in an enterprise environment.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CapClegg,

As you are in an enterprise environment and Admin has disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe then only after removing the list of files which I have sent to your private messages would help in updating Ps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A search of the forums led me to this thread. I lead a team of 5 others in our company (enterprise environment), have recently upgraded all MAC workstations to CC and are having the same problem (no apps are shown as requiring updates even though I know updates exist) as others on this forum. Have done all the standard trouble-shooting and believe this mysterious "list of files" which are mentioned by staff member Ashutosh, might alleviate our problem. Please contact me or let me know what these files are so that I can try removing in order to fix the issue. We have a busy production environment and rely heavily on these apps and upgraded features.

Thank you,

MIke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2013 Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LenticularMAC,

After removing the list of files which I have sent to your private messages, Check for Updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After removing the "list of files," the problem was solved, though not immediately, for some reason. In the end though, all is good. We have made the changes to the other workstations, too. Thank you for your help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Mike, Just make sure if Admin has disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe then deploy the update package through CCP 1.4.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anutosh.

Can you send me the list of files to delete to allow me to see the update properly? I'm runnng CC in my corporate network now

Thank for support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry misspell Ashutosh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2013 Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sanchaithw,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact you for connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh

Please send me the list of files that I need to remove that suppress the update. I am on a Mac OS 10.9.

My updates link in the Photoshop & Illustrator is greyed out and the Creative Cloud desktop app is not recognizing the new updates. Photoshop still says V14.0 after numerous de-installs and use of the cleaner tool I still get the same result every time I re-install. There is no message, the updates are simply not being recognized. This is not an enterprise account it is my own creative cloud account.

Thanks

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Strago85& ksheffield

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact you for connect session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ashutosh! With your assistance my issue was resolved. All software is updating as expected!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashutosh,

I too would like to get the list of files. I am in an enterprise deployment and haven't recieved a single CC update. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ahaupt01,

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines