Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud not finding updates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've got a problem at the moment, for some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud isn't alerting me with any new updates. At the moment my creative cloud reads that I have updated all my app's and that they are all up to date, yet I know today Photoshop 14.1 with Generator was released, yet I can't seem to download it.

On my Desktop however, I was prompted to download a lot of updates, downloaded them all, but to my surprise, photoshop wasn't an app included with an update, or at least it's still 14.0.

Is there any way I can fix this? I've been searching and searching and unable to find an answer.

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Please Update CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, I will contact persons individually to resolve this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 207 Replies 207
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The direct download links work, I use them now and then, very convenient if you have more computers to update. However my problem was solved with reverting back to 10.11.3.

Apparently Mac OS X Public Beta 5 disables the update function within Adobe Bridge CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, we've tried to update manually (option is greyed out). After we tried to update using CC but it say after is up to date. And then tried to download the trial version with no luck. We are still stuck with the After effect CC v13.5.0.347 version full of bugs...

We've no administrator who blocked the updates.

What are those files to delete to make the update work ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

What are these "list of files" that I have to delete to allow updates to go through? I've had this error before a while back but can't remember for the life of me what to do.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TheMonkeysAdminAUS wrote:

Hey,

What are these "list of files" that I have to delete to allow updates to go through? I've had this error before a while back but can't remember for the life of me what to do.

Details are given here:

Disable auto-updates in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6 apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom version:  CC 2015 [1014445]

I know there is an update where they add dehaze etc.

I have uninstalled all adobe apps and reinstalled the creative cloud app...

Still nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have an Adobe CC enterprise, I'm the enterprise administrator, one of my user can't see the update.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Creative Cloud App, checking the updates manually, disconnect/reconnect the user (even login as another user), manually modify or remove the files:

/Users/<>/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/AdobeUpdaterPrefs.dat

/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory/1.0/AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

The only thing that changed is that now  Application>Help>Updates it's not greyed out but I still can't see any updates from months.

Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2016 Jun 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does updating the CC software via the direct links work?

(see previous post above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

delete this file for mac:

<Startup Disk>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory/1.0/AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

Windows:

Windows 7.0 and Higher (32 bit) C:\Program files\common files\adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat
Windows 7.0 and higher (64 bit) C:\Program files(x86)\common files\adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

source:

Disable auto-updates in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6 apps

works for adobe cc2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines