• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe download

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, so idk whether this is illegal and im really nervous that ive done something terribly wrong. i went to a youtube video and downloaded a free version of adobe photoshop. the whole thing works perfectly and im really nervous that what i have done is illegal and will get me into a lot of trouble. please come back to me asap, i dont know what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There's no such thing as free Photoshop, installing pirated copies of any application can also install malware on your PC that could potentially steal your personal information and credit card details.

My advice would be to format your hard drive and reinstall the operating system, you can purchase the Photography Plan for $9.99/month and it comes without the risk of adding malware to your system.

Oh and yes it is illegal to use pirated software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello thank you so much, i do not have any credit cards linked to this pc whatsoever

the reason why i wanted to get it for free is because i want to expand my roblox career and be a gfx artist, as i dont simply have 200 pounds worth for a year subscription, and a month is not long enough for what im aiming to be doing

i just feel terribly guilty as what ive done is potentially seen as illegal 

if i dont delete the whole program within a certain amount of time, will i be contacted or something? thank you sm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you are saying is I want to use Photoshop but don't want to pay for it. That is software theft..  Will it be OK for people to steal your work and use it without paying you when you expand your career?

A subscription to the Photography plan (which gives you Photoshop and Lightroom) is £9.98 per month with a 12 month commitment, so works out at £119.76 for the year.  If you can't afford Photoshop, at this stage, look at alternatives.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello dave,

thank you for your reply. i understand that to be committed to such a professional program costs a lot of money, but all the other alternatives dont offer the most best enhancments.. the thing that i need the most is the ability to bend text; right now i use pixlr e which is completely free to use but it needs to have a bend text option so i can use it properly

should i just delete the cracked version? if i dont delete it, will i get into trouble? i acknowledge your understanding of the theft, but it was never intended to be like that. im just a 15 year old and i dont really understand the whole thing 

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can read, you should be capable of understanding what's been clearly written on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me put it more simply. What you are doing is illegal.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will i get fined?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Consider also the fact that you are posting on the official forums of the creator of that application...

I would also look into the educational prices.

There are free graphic design/illustration programs, such as Gimp, Inkscape...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines