Highlighted

adobe extras (eg brushes, gradients, etc) not in download

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't use photoshop in quite a long time..but.. back in the day when Photoshop came out on DVDs.. there were extra assets on the DVD that were not automaticlly added into the prograam. So you'd put your DVD and get those extra assets off the DVD.. like extra brushes.. expically since the ones inclued in the basic program are pretty skimpy selection.

Is there a place on the Adobe website to grab those brushes?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe extras (eg brushes, gradients, etc) not in download

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't use photoshop in quite a long time..but.. back in the day when Photoshop came out on DVDs.. there were extra assets on the DVD that were not automaticlly added into the prograam. So you'd put your DVD and get those extra assets off the DVD.. like extra brushes.. expically since the ones inclued in the basic program are pretty skimpy selection.

Is there a place on the Adobe website to grab those brushes?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not that I'm aware of, with the Creative Cloud subscription you have access to Kyle Webster brushes.

There's also plenty of places that provide free and paid for brushes, just do a Google search

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0