Highlighted

Adobe fonts not showing up

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond frustrated. The Adobe fonts that I added from Typekit are not available in any of my Creative Suite apps. I have tried the following, in no particular order (I've done the first 6 of these multiple times in various orders):

- Disable Adobe fonts in Creative Cloud, wait a bit, then renable them

- Deactivate individual fonts, then reactivate

- Deactivate all fonts, then reactivate indivudal fonts that I need to use right now

- Resolve fonts upon opening a Photoshop file that uses an Adobe font (I get a message that says syncing has occured, but the fonts still aren't showing up)

- Sign out of creative cloud, then sign back in

- Restart/shutdown computer 

- Upgrade my MacOS to Catalina

- Upgrade Photoshop to 21.2.4

- Unistall all previous versions of Photoshop (this actually worked to activate 1 of my fonts, but that was short lived and on the next restart it disappeared)

When I go into the font icon in creative cloud I get a "Get started with Adobe fonts" message, as if no fonts are activated. However, when I go into Adobe fonts I can see all my activated fonts, yet they still are not showing up in the apps. 

What did I miss?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe fonts not showing up

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond frustrated. The Adobe fonts that I added from Typekit are not available in any of my Creative Suite apps. I have tried the following, in no particular order (I've done the first 6 of these multiple times in various orders):

- Disable Adobe fonts in Creative Cloud, wait a bit, then renable them

- Deactivate individual fonts, then reactivate

- Deactivate all fonts, then reactivate indivudal fonts that I need to use right now

- Resolve fonts upon opening a Photoshop file that uses an Adobe font (I get a message that says syncing has occured, but the fonts still aren't showing up)

- Sign out of creative cloud, then sign back in

- Restart/shutdown computer 

- Upgrade my MacOS to Catalina

- Upgrade Photoshop to 21.2.4

- Unistall all previous versions of Photoshop (this actually worked to activate 1 of my fonts, but that was short lived and on the next restart it disappeared)

When I go into the font icon in creative cloud I get a "Get started with Adobe fonts" message, as if no fonts are activated. However, when I go into Adobe fonts I can see all my activated fonts, yet they still are not showing up in the apps. 

What did I miss?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some troubleshooting information for Adobe Fonts. Because you refer to the apps as "Creative Suite" instead of "Creative Cloud" and the font service as "Typekit" instead of "Adobe Fonts," I'm wondering if you might be attempting to use a plan that has been retired. Here's more info on that change if that pertains to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0