• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe is messing around with photoshop!

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your last releases of photoshop for mac are big***********I’m using it with OS Catalina. I can’t work! Instable, it do strange  by itself, it don’t work properly! Please stay on a version longer but make it stable and usable. Talk to Apple,, I don’t know what are your problems but I pay a lot of money for a good application and this is NOT! I’m talking about your  work fellas, let me do mine properly!

[Offensive content removed by Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we are not mind-readers, it would help if you gave us more information:

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

What action are you undertaking when the issue arises, is there an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps:

- Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Photoshop version 22.3.0, mac os Catalina version 10.15.7.

- How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

64 gb RAM, more than 500 Gb of free space!

- Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

What do you mean about resetting the preferences? I cheked and they are ok; grafic processor on, 80% Ram allowed. 

- What action are you undertaking when the issue arises, is there an error message?

Listen i can't even tell you how many issues I'm experimenting, from crashes to tools that don't works as they should! few examples that I'm experimenting now: clone remain in piker mode also after I release Alt button, tools that are very, very lazy to work; trasform will crash the application two time on three try, images that enlarge themselves like if where alive an a lot of others!

I work with wacom intuos pro pen L, two minitors, no others major application openned...

Notes: I'm working toghether  with other three photogrphers, and ALL OF US we are very disappointed on Photoshop with catalina OS. It's very difficult to work in that conditions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You reset your Photoshop preferences under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

(Your issues may be being caused by the Wacom.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum and Adobe employees are unlikely to read your rant.  If you genuinely need to pass your thought on to Adobe use the Feedback site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines