• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Learning Course

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there everyone. I was hoping to get some support from the community about courses to learn about Photoshop. I was going to contact Adobe but it seemed like they only offer courses for large groups and corporations, whereas I am hoping to gift this as a present to my husband for Christmas. He has some Photoshop knowledge but would definitely like to get better at it. 

Does Adobe offer individual online courses?

Thanks in advance!

Ivette

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivette

Welcome to this friendly forum.

In addition to the excellent suggestions from Ged (you can get 30-days free on Linkedin Learning), there are also free tutorials via the Creative Cloud app.
For a gift you might consider the outstanding (with book and accompanying website): https://www.peachpit.com/store/adobe-photoshop-classroom-in-a-book-2021-release-9780136904731

And tell your hubby he can return here for any specific questions he may have.

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what my colleagues suggested here, I highly recommend Terry White's Photoshop videos on YouTube (and maybe mine, too 😉  ).

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to what @Jennifer Balsom said, go to this site to find authorized training partners and use the filters to select an application and location. Most training centers are online only now during the pandemic, but still have live instructors who can answer your questions as they come up.

https://learning.adobe.com/partner-finder.html

~ Jane

299A9E87-245B-4F59-98DF-7AFAD28AE2BE.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines