Highlighted

Adobe Libraries Not Deleting

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my computer has been running slow because the hard drive is almost full. I save almost nothing on this computer most files are saved to a shared cloud drive. When I checked to see what was taking up all the space it turned out to be my Adobe Libraries. So I deleted all outdated files in my libraries hoping to free up space. It worked for a few weeks but the computer started running slow again. When I checked it was my libraries again. I checked a few files in the library folder on my computer and they are ones I deleted. How can I get these off my computer is there a fast way or am I going to have to go through file by file?

Thank you for your help,

Alex

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Libraries Not Deleting

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my computer has been running slow because the hard drive is almost full. I save almost nothing on this computer most files are saved to a shared cloud drive. When I checked to see what was taking up all the space it turned out to be my Adobe Libraries. So I deleted all outdated files in my libraries hoping to free up space. It worked for a few weeks but the computer started running slow again. When I checked it was my libraries again. I checked a few files in the library folder on my computer and they are ones I deleted. How can I get these off my computer is there a fast way or am I going to have to go through file by file?

Thank you for your help,

Alex

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?