Highlighted

Adobe Media Encoder grayed out Photoshop

Haing an issue where i have a timeline set up and when i go to render video i cant get the option for adobe media encoder. I have resest preferences and i have dobe media encoder. I have a macOS.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Adobe Media Encoder grayed out Photoshop

Haing an issue where i have a timeline set up and when i go to render video i cant get the option for adobe media encoder. I have resest preferences and i have dobe media encoder. I have a macOS.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Adobe Media Encoder Grayed out

Hi there,

As Adobe Media Encoder is grayed out, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working with?

Are you working on a video animation or a frame animation timeline?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Adobe Media Encoder Grayed out

Me too same issue with Photoshop 2020 for a video animation

Capture d’écran 2020-03-30 à 17.44.37.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines