Highlighted

Adobe partnership

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I'm a graphic designer based in Ghana (Africa). I own a design firm online "Acube Graphics" and we render design and website services to clients, mainly on instagram and our website. Lately we've been getting requests to teach what we do. However my team is very small and don't have the equipments to pre-record lessons and teach online. Moreover, my team and I know how to use the adobe apps but teaching it is something totally different. 

The conclusion now was to research to see if we can somehow partner with Adobe, get some already recorded lessons and courses and offer them at a fair price on our website. We'd add adobe charges on each online course when someone enrolls and arrange a mode of payment with adobe.

The question now is, is this possible? and if so what are the steps and how do we begin please.

Thank You

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe partnership

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I'm a graphic designer based in Ghana (Africa). I own a design firm online "Acube Graphics" and we render design and website services to clients, mainly on instagram and our website. Lately we've been getting requests to teach what we do. However my team is very small and don't have the equipments to pre-record lessons and teach online. Moreover, my team and I know how to use the adobe apps but teaching it is something totally different. 

The conclusion now was to research to see if we can somehow partner with Adobe, get some already recorded lessons and courses and offer them at a fair price on our website. We'd add adobe charges on each online course when someone enrolls and arrange a mode of payment with adobe.

The question now is, is this possible? and if so what are the steps and how do we begin please.

Thank You

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe to see what they have . These are users forum users here do not work for adobe. Check Adobe.com see what services Adobe market. Adobe service support  

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines