• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2020 (21.1.3) is still unstable

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning, You close the Adobe Case ADB-13159928-P7W4, with an email that it is closed and resolved, but in reality, it is not. Adobe Photoshop 2020 (21.1.3) is still unstable, it keeps closing unexpectedly and when it does, I send you a dialog box with my email address, so you know that the program works very badly. Yesterday it closed 4 times. The assistance is of low quality, for that reason they close the cases.                                                                                       So that they are not properly escalated to higher level technicians. You want me to continue with my membership and to contract more Adobe Creative Cloud products, this is unrealistic because the basic ones do not work correctly. I ask you; I beg you to make a "mea culpa" and pay attention to the members  Best regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid this situation has been around for years. Adobe do not want our fault reports, they want our money and people just keep paying them. It is our own fault, and mainly because they know they have the market cornered with Photoshop BUT there is hope. I have (probably for the 4th time this year) uninstalled everything and discovered Davinci Resolve 16 for video. Finally, something more stable than premiere pro / after effects. The tide IS turning, just keep trying new products. It's the only way we can get Adobe to wake up and listen.

Adobe MAX is on today, I'm just hoping they address the instability issues that have plagued Adobe users for so very long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines