• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2020 Libraries Panel is just black

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having this trouble just last week that I noticed that the Libraries panel turns black. Weird thing is I was able to drag my items randomly from that black panel to my canvass since I cant see anything. Also I notice that my mouse pointer is getting the blinking loading status whenever I open photoshop or any adobe software that has the Libraries panel. Im really not sure what is going. Photoshop is newly updated. Tried to Reinstall PS and CC as well. I already tried to clean up the Creative Cloud using the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool . Also tried removing the folder CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION but still the same thing. Im so confused and stressed already! I can't work normally because of this. Please help 😞

photoshop2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same thing. Black panel in all applications.
It crashes the first time you open the tab and then it is unresponsive. Really don't know what to do with this as it is a fresh install with the latest version of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
My os is 10.15.5

PS 21.2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Did you ever solve this issue? It just happened to me!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines