• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2020 will not open

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to open photoshop 2020 for over a month now! i am a full time creative director and photographer and need to use photoshop for work EVERY day. I have unistalled numerous times, removed prefs etc, the full monty buit I still keep getting scratch discs are full errors. Despite have 5gbs free. I have paying clients that I cannot finish work for. Its disgraceful. I am using a 8 year old imac running Catalina

This is really unacceptable does anyone have a real FIX FOR THIS FIASCO please?

In desperation, please help

Thank you

Allen

Allen Venables

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are addressing users here not Adobe. Have you tried resetting you Photoshop Preferences? Old Preferences are not removed when you un-install Photoshop and new preferences are not generated when you install Photoshop

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you JJMack, apologies it was pure frustration. I have managed by resetting the preferences, thanks once again

Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines