• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2021 (along with Adobe Creative Cloud) doesn't open

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem opening the Adobe Photoshop application. When I try to open it either by clicking on the icon or by clicking on an image, the following error message window appears –

I tried to repair it using the Adobe Creative Cloud application but it also does not open. In addition to that, I tried to uninstall Adobe Photoshop directly using the Add & Remove feature on Windows 10 but it does not uninstall. However, I checked all the other Adobe applications (that I installed through the Adobe Creative Cloud) by trying to open them and they all open properly.

Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message window is somehow no visible in the question. I am adding it below -

2021-04-16_10h05_13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem has been solved after a few hours. Adobe Photoshop was updating on the background. Even though other applications were working, it was showing the error message. Additionally, the Adobe Creative Cloud application was inactive as well. Once the updating was completed, both the applications were working perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines