Highlighted

Adobe Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Photoshop 2021 on both my Desktop and Laptop PCs (Both running Windows 10 64bit). Photoshop works fine on my Desktop PC.

Photoshop on my Laptop will not open files diesrctly in Photoshop or from Bridge and Lightroom.

When I try to open files nothing happens in Photoshop regardles of what file type and whether I try to open in Photoshop or from Bridge and Lightroom (also runing latest versions).

When I try to close Photoshop after trying to open a file I get the following error message "could not complete your request because of a program error". I then have to shut Photoshop down via Task Manager.

I have uninstalling and reinstalling with exactly the same problem.

My Latop has an Intel i7 2.30 Ghz processor and 20 MB of RAM

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Photoshop 2021 on both my Desktop and Laptop PCs (Both running Windows 10 64bit). Photoshop works fine on my Desktop PC.

Photoshop on my Laptop will not open files diesrctly in Photoshop or from Bridge and Lightroom.

When I try to open files nothing happens in Photoshop regardles of what file type and whether I try to open in Photoshop or from Bridge and Lightroom (also runing latest versions).

When I try to close Photoshop after trying to open a file I get the following error message "could not complete your request because of a program error". I then have to shut Photoshop down via Task Manager.

I have uninstalling and reinstalling with exactly the same problem.

My Latop has an Intel i7 2.30 Ghz processor and 20 MB of RAM

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0