Adobe Photoshop 6.0 issue

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently a Windows upgrade has affected my version of Adobe Photoshop 6.0 programme. Each day when I open the programme, it tells me there is an error and can't open it. So I need to uninstall & then re-install each day to get it up and running. Does anyone know what causes this error and how I can rectify it?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Photoshop 6.0 issue

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently a Windows upgrade has affected my version of Adobe Photoshop 6.0 programme. Each day when I open the programme, it tells me there is an error and can't open it. So I need to uninstall & then re-install each day to get it up and running. Does anyone know what causes this error and how I can rectify it?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. It's far too old, it's been on borrowed time for 15 years and more. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 1