• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CC writing corrupted PDF files

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with my Photoshop CC v 19. I can create a psd file and save it as a Photoshop PDF. When I go to reopen said Photoshop PDF, I get an error message stating "Could not complete your request because of a program error." There is no error log.

I've reset my preferences, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and Acrobat. I've restarted. I've passed the files off to another one on my team with the same version of PS and Acrobat and she got the same message. I'm fairly certain that my PS is writing corrupted PDF files.

How do I fix this?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from CS6 & earlier Creative Suites to Photoshop Cloud forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

If the problems is a plug in, maybe you can try Photoshop plug-ins troubleshooting

Identify the problematic plug-in

To quickly determine whether Photoshop is loading a problematic optional or third-party plug-in, do the following:

• Close Photoshop.

• Hold down the Shift key and launch Photoshop. A dialog appears during launch that reads “Skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins?”Skip loading dialog box

• Click Yes to skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins.

Here is other possible solutions Error message: "Could not complete your request because of a program error"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sometimes the "Could not complete your request because of a program error" appears when you have a permissions changed in any folder. Maybe plugins or fonts.

I suggest check the "PSErrorLog.txt"  (Library/Preferences/Photoshop CC Settings/PSErrorLog.txt)

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error log says:

2018:01:19 10:12:38 : /Users/esbuilder/Jenkins/PS/PS19/Mac_Release/20171103.r.190/photoshop/main/photoshop/sources/UVMBytes.cpp : 241 : REQUIRE failed

Can you tell me what this means?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the problems is a plug in, maybe you can try Photoshop plug-ins troubleshooting

Identify the problematic plug-in

To quickly determine whether Photoshop is loading a problematic optional or third-party plug-in, do the following:

• Close Photoshop.

• Hold down the Shift key and launch Photoshop. A dialog appears during launch that reads “Skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins?”Skip loading dialog box

• Click Yes to skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins.

Here is other possible solutions Error message: "Could not complete your request because of a program error"

Im not sure what meas the "UVMBytes.cpp"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines